Overall Review

2.9

September 3rd, 2015
Wished I had read reviews. Have had RA for 38 years--stable on good medication regimen. Did not get along with her from the start as she wanted to drop some meds and when asked if could go back to regimen if didn't work, said no. Why do I want to mess up a good thing? Called pharmacies and cancelled prescription refills because I missed a lab--seriously? Doesn't listen and not helpful with insurance companies. Find another rheumatologist.

May 18th, 2015
Horrible
Opinionated and Judgmental. Hurt me when she shook my hand, and told me it was just part of getting older. Didn't listen to my input, or wants in regards to treatment. Apparently in her opinion, it is perfectly normal for some one in their 40's to go from fine to agony in a few months.... "Just part of aging".. Not only no follow up, but, no possibility of changing Doctors; once you have met one, you are locked in. Sadly, you are not allowed to have a consult, so once you see one of the Dr's, at this practice you are stuck. Not allowed to switch, because a consult still assigns you to that person as your DR, even if they are not a good fit. I would not recommend, and now I must drive great distances to see a rheumatologists. Others in this practice are HIGHLY recommended, if you can stand the discomfort, wait for a different DR rather than get assigned to this one. I couldn't take the pain, and I regret that now.

June 17th, 2013
Too opinionated when she did not have all the correct information to form an opinion. Left office without a diagnosis. Appt was a waste of my time and co-pay.