A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Leverton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Leverton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Leverton, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leverton graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leverton has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie K Leverton MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Leverton practice?
- Dr. Julie Leverton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Leverton practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Plano Colorectal Surgeons.