A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Renee Levin DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Levin practice?
- Dr. Julie Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Levin practices Emergency Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Wyandotte Emergency Physicians.