A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wong Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wong Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wong Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- Birmingham Va Med Center, Huntsville, Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Wong Lim MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Wong Lim practice?
- Dr. Julie Wong Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wong Lim practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.