A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wong Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wong Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wong Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- Birmingham Va Med Center, Huntsville, Alabama
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Wong Lim practice?
Dr. Julie Wong Lim practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.