A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Linderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Linderman, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Linderman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linderman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Linderman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Klesse Linderman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Linderman practice?
- Dr. Julie Linderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Linderman practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.