Dr. Julie Lord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Lord?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Julie Lord?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 1st, 2014

What is this woman doing in psychiatry?

I was referred to Dr. Lord for a medication consult only. So I assumed she'd ask me about my medication history, any problems I had with current meds, etc. Instead she launched a probe of the most intimate aspects of my life. She seemed fixated on her idea that I'd been molested as a child and would not let the matter go. She knew her probing was disturbing me and chose to go on probing anyway. I emerged disturbed and badly shaken. Lord and the actions of my PCP combined to create a psychiatric crisis.

August 9th, 2014