A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lowe, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie B Lowe MD and PA is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Julie Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Lowe practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.