A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lundy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System Marshall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lundy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans