A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundy
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lundy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lundy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System Marshall
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lundy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Lundy practice?
- Dr. Julie Lundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Lundy practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Primary Care Doctors.