inactive

Julie Lynch DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 1st, 2015
Office was very dirty. Piles of dog poop in waiting area. Dr looked like she was on drugs.

February 11th, 2014
Awful!!!!
I would never recommend her ever. If you need to make an appointment be aware it'll probably take 3-4 calls to get through. Inside the clinic there are dogs everywhere. It may be fun for some but not for people with allergies. It also makes me question the cleanliness of the clinic. My wait time was about 45 min. I thought they forgot about me so I went to the receptionist and she told me she was running behind. Good thing I took the whole day of work! Once with the nurse I heard more about her personal medical problems then I spent talking about mine. She left and I was alone in the room for about 20 min waiting for dr osborne-lynch. I heard her chatting in the hallway the whole time. Once she was with me she barely spoke about any of my issues and spent more time talking about some weird allergy therapy. I finally got what I needed, more prescriptions, and at the counter they tried selling me $85 worth of supplements. No thanks. Thankfully I didn't have to keep in contact with them until the nightmare of trying to get refills on my prescriptions. My pharmacy had been calling her for 3-4 weeks trying to get it authorized. Dr osbornes office doesn't list a fax machine number. Not sure if they use one. My pharmacy finally contacted me and asked if I would try to get a hold of her because they're multiple voicemails and could not get through to her. After my 3rd voicemail in 2 weeks I finally got a call back. The receptions was rude and didn't seem to care that it took me so much effort to get through to them. I will NOT go back. I only gave 1 star because you have to give something.