Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Johnson
Dr. Julie Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Norfolk, VA (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital, Women and Infants Hospital of RI and Women & Infants. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julie Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Victoria Bae-Jump
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi17
Dr. Elizabeth Geller
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Marcela Smid
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi7