Dr. Julie Jones MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 10th, 2016
DR. JONES & STAFF - TERRIBLE!!
WORST DOCTOR & STAFF EVER! DR. JONES DIDN'T MONITOR ME AT ALL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN (BEING HIGH RISK), AND LET ME GO TO 15 WEEKS ALONG BEFORE REALIZING THE BABY HAD PASSED AT 8 WEEKS (SOMETHING I DISCOVERED ON MY OWN, NOT BY DR. JONES!) SHE IS HORRIBLE, DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT HER PATIENTS, AND IS INCREDIBLY RUDE. HER STAFF ARE EQUALLY AS RUDE- PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

June 19th, 2013
14 years
I have been seeing Dr. Jones since the Spring of 1999; 14 years. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer ALL your questions and explains everything in terms I can actually understand. She is currently treating my two daughters as well. They feel very comfortable with her. The staff (that's another story) can be very difficult in scheduling appointments and being considerate to the Dr.'s patients and their needs.

May 20th, 2010
Excellent Doc!
I have been going to Dr Jones for 10 years now, I started seeing her at 16 (she made my first visit very easy/comfortable), she's excellent and a very nice person.

August 5th, 2009
I loved Dr. Jones...
I began seeing Julie Jones way before having kids, and I was lucky to find her. She was an amazing doctor, taking time to ask questions, researching options and CARING about me and my childrens' health and safety. Now that we've moved from Ohio, I must say I really miss having her as my OBGYN, even just for regular check ups.