A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Michelle Keller MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Keller practice?
- Dr. Julie Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Maywood, NJ.
See Maywood Surgeons.