A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Keller is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Michelle Keller MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Keller practice?
- Dr. Julie Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maywood, NJ.
See Maywood Surgeons.