Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Miller
Dr. Julie Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Heart and Vascular Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Julie Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Nancy Strahan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi40
Dr. Alejandro Garcia
Pediatric Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9