A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wilson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Wilson DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Julie Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.