A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Mahoney, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reproductive Sterilization
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Mahoney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Julie Mahoney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Mahoney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Village, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.