A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Maltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maltzman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Maltzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Maltzman MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julia Maltzman practice?
- Dr. Julia Maltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Maltzman practices Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.