A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Margenthaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Margenthaler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Margenthaler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Heart Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margenthaler graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Margenthaler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Margenthaler MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Margenthaler practice?
- Dr. Julie Margenthaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Margenthaler practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.