Dr. Julie Margenthaler MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

October 27th, 2016
It's all behind me!
She is the sweetest, kindest person in every way, besides being a top notch surgeon. I am so happy to have had her. She got me through this. Without her, I would have never done it. All the stars in the sky belong beside her name.

May 19th, 2015
Patient since 2010
Seeing dr Margenthaler after an abnormal mammogram here in Indiana, She comforted me and explained that I was ok.....no cancer! 5 years later, I had great confidence that after another abnormal mammogram, she was the most qualified, caring dr. I wanted her expertise Today she called to give me the news this time I have breast cancer.... I can't imagine anyone ever wants to hear these words but she so calmly & confidently described our plan of action While the future is unknown, I have an amazing peace that my care is in her hands....I knew she called from out of town....I told her nurses to wish her a happy vacation and they laughed! She will be working....her passion is helping Patients & always discovering new technology! Thank you dr Margenthaler for loving your patients and the sacrifices you make ! So grateful to have a Dr who has treated me with such diligence and compassion.

September 17th, 2014
Father
I have been following your career all these years. I am so proud of you and your success. Ask Vivian, always thinking of you. I've always knew you are a 4.0 all the way.

May 21st, 2012
very caring, professional, up to date on the last in breast cancer especially for younger women.

March 2nd, 2011
I felt at ease at my first visit with Dr Margenthaler,she made my family and myself feel better about my diagnosis. The word CANCER was like handing me a death sentence. Dr Margenthaler took the time and explained everything, wrote down things on paper for me and gave me a phone call at home at 6pm with results. I have referred a couple people to her. She is wonderful and an asset to Washington University.