A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Mark, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie AR Mark MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Mark practice?
- Dr. Julie Mark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Mark practices Dermatology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Dermatologists.