A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Marquez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Marquez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Mary Marquez MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Julie Marquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Marquez practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.