General Practitioner, Internists

Pacific Ridge Medical Associates Inc.
25401 Cabot Rd
Ste 101
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-768-4850
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Marshburn is an excellent & caring doctor. Lucky to have her as my doctor.

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

Dr. Marshburn is a wonderful doctor! I feel very lucky to have her as my internist.

|  Appointment Canceled Three Times  |  show details
by 3 Strikes and You're Out on Nov 10th, 2008

My initial appointment was canceled because Dr. Marshburn called in sick. Two weeks later once I was sitting in the reception area I was told she had overslept and had to reschedule. One week later I was called about 45 minutes before my appointment and told that she was not coming in that day. At that point, I decided to find a new doctor - never met her - don't know anything about the level of care she would provide - but I need someone I can count on to honor appointments!

|  Great Doctor - VERY POOR Staff!!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Marshburn is a great doctor...too bad you will never get to see her. After you wait 15 minutes on hold, the rude receptionist will let you know that you can come and see the doctor in a little over a month! That is great when you are very ill and unable to sleep because you are in so much pain!! This is pretty much what happened all three times I tried to make an appointment, which is very sad considering that Dr. Marshburn is great!! I finally had to switch doctors...what a pity her staff are so RUDE AND UNHELPFUL!!! Don't waste your time with this doctor!!