A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Massey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Safirstein Massey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie S. Massey practice?
- Dr. Julie Massey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Massey practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.