A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Massey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie S. Massey practice?
Dr. Julie Massey practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.