Overall Review

August 8th, 2013
No new patients
She is not taking any new patients. I'm very disappointed, especially because she was recommended by a doctor I have been seeing. I had to give a one star rating to submit the review.

March 22nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Matsuura for quite a few years now. She is very detailed, and never rushes your appointment. She is the only doctor that I have ever been to that actually runs on time or ahead of schedule. She does not overbook. By far, the best doctor I have ever had. I trust her completely.

May 1st, 2012
Dr. Matsuura is the best.
I switched to Dr. Matsuura after struggling with a serious health problem that my old doctor couldn't manage effectively. Dr. Matsuura had it under control quickly, and I was sold on her professionalism and knowledge. I have multiple health issues and was at my wits end dealing with all of them, but Dr. Matsuura helps me manage all of them. Switching to Dr. Matsuura was a great lesson in "not all doctors are created equal," and I will never again hesitate to leave a doctor who isn't giving me top notch care!

September 6th, 2011
I work in the medical profession and have done peer review on many Doctors. Dr. Matsuura's bedside manor is top notch. She listens, to what the patient has to say and has a very caring attitude, something that is hard to find these days. Dr. and her office staff are very professional, dependable, and will follow through when they tell you they will do something. I have been seeing Dr. Matsuura for six years. I now live out of the HB area but will continue to make the drive just to see Dr Matsuura and her excellent staff. Thank you everyone.

August 9th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Matsuura is very professional, kind and very accurate with her diagnosis. She is always available if needed (even if it is on the weekend). I highly recommend this Doctor. You never are rushed when you have an appointment with her. She calls and follows up if she has concerns. Never have to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment. Again, she is an EXCELLENT Doctor!!! I have only had one other of her quality who I had from the time I was 12 until he retired. Then it took a few ok Doctors before I found Dr. Matsuura.

June 6th, 2011
Dr. Matsuura is the most exceptional primary doctor in our experience. When hospital specialists realize that Dr. Matsuura is our primary, they always say something complimentary about her. Her memory and evaluations are and sense of humor make office visits a positive pleasant experience. Her office staff are dependable and one more evidence of Dr. Matsuura's influence. When a specialist is required, we always like her choice.

January 25th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Matsuura for over 10 years. She always spends as much time as I need with me, believes firmly in pro active health care, and has always accurately diagnosed any problems. She is very caring. When test results come in,if there is any issue, it's the doctor who calls me personally, not her staff.

October 11th, 2010
Great Doctor
Very thorough. Listens to the patient. Never seems rushed and makes good recommendations for specialists. I like her!

October 4th, 2010
TOO RUSHED, TOO BUSY, NOT CARING
This office seems too rushed and too busy to care about the patient. I had a complicated problem, and I didnt get my questions andswered. The office manager seems pre-occupied and the staff doesnt seem competent. The doctor was nice, but she didnt have enough time to spend on my care. I think she has too many HMO's in here office. She should consider slowing down.

July 14th, 2010
Dr. Matsuura is an excellent Doctor. If you have a problem after hours and leave a message she always gets back to you right away. She never hurries you during a visit and she is very thorough!

November 11th, 2008
Best doctor that I have ever had! Dr. Matsuura is very thorough. She is also very caring and personable.