A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie McKibben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie McKibben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie McKibben, MD, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKibben graduated from Boston University .
Dr. McKibben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie McKibben MD and MS is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. McKibben practice?
- Dr. Julie McKibben has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie McKibben practices Occupational Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Preventive Medicine Specialists.