A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Messimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Messimer graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Messimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Messimer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Messimer practice?
- Dr. Julie Messimer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Messimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Danville, PA.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.