Dr. Julie Messner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Messner?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Julie Messner?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 22nd, 2011

Best Doctor for my daughter!!!

Dr.Messner is the most care doctor I have have meet in my life. She is so good, we gladly pay out of pocket cost.Our daughter is tall and thin. We took her to another doctor who tried giving her medication and giving us allot of problems saying we do not feed her enough and so on. Also, he diagnosed with her with having a rash on her tummy (which I tried telling him was a birthmark)...Anyways tried telling the doctor she eat's till she is full, she is happy, she drinks plenty and she may just me naturally thin. He shook his head and we left. I had enough.So, we found Dr. Messner in the area and decided to give her a try. The first thing she said is "Ooo she is so tall and thin like mommy and daddy!" Then the "rash" the first pediatrician was making us medicate was nothing but a birthmark. She know's what she is doing, very ethical (she told me about what's in my daughters shots when I asked), and highly caring and loving. Her staff however are very mean. Don't like them too much, but Dr.Messner is the best and trust her 100% with the care of my daughter.

November 15th, 2014