A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Miller, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie T Miller DO is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Miller practice?
- Dr. Julie Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Miller practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians, Toledo Physiatrists, and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.