A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ewasiuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ewasiuk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewasiuk graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ewasiuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Ewasiuk MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Ewasiuk practice?
- Dr. Julie Ewasiuk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Ewasiuk practices Pediatrics near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Chaska Pediatricians.