Dr. Julie Miner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Miner?

June 6th, 2017

New Patient Visit

First appointment was rescheduled by office. So it was a number of months before I saw doctor. Office was in computer upgrade confusion on day of appointment. I can understand how that can be disruptive. But front desk was not very inviting to say the least. Dr. Miner was nice, she spent a bit of time with me. Examination seemed quick at best. It has been 6 weeks and I have made two calls to office to ask why I have received no correspondence via phone call or letter with my test results. Today they said they would leave the doctor a message. I am wondering if the lab work was even sent out. I may call the insurance company to see if it was billed. I felt when I left there that I would not make another appointment with her, unfortunately. The reason for going to her was that my GYN had retired. I wonder if there are any doctors that give an examination like the, "old timers" do. When I left his office, I had the feeling that I was taken care of and that if there were any problems, he would have found them.

October 21st, 2015

saved me from a complete hysterectomy that my other doctor suggested...did a simple procedure in her office and i never had another problem

January 30th, 2015

VERY HAPPY PATIENT!!

I was a new pt to this office, I was very happy with my first visit and will be staying at this office for my gyn care. I thought the the staff was very warm and helpful and answered all my questions while checking in. I was also vey pleased with the nursing staff, my nurse was very pleasant. My appt with Dr Miner was excellent!!! Dr Miner answered all my questions patiently.....and explained stuff to me...didn't make me feel rushed or like I was bothering her. I have to say this is one of the BEST Drs I have ever seen/had. Thank You Dr Miner!!

August 5th, 2017