Dr. Julie Mitnick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
The best there is
The highest degrees of compassion and competence, what more could you want.

August 19th, 2016
Excellent doctor!

July 21st, 2016
FANTAStic from start to finish.

November 19th, 2015
the most thoughtful, brilliant, compassionate doctors, led by the amazing Dr. Mitnick

February 26th, 2015
Starting at the front desk, the care & attention I receive year after year is excellent. Dr. Mitnick is compassionate and highly professional. I appreciate getting results while you wait and feel confident with the results.

April 29th, 2014
Saved My Life
Because the Doctors, as a team, are such perfectionists and are so brilliant, they were able to diagnose my disease at the very beginning, which resulted in early treatment, which I have no doubt, saved my life. The Doctors are so caring and dedicated, that in summary, I would go only there, and I do - I fly from Florida to N.Y. twice a year to see Dr. Julie Mitnick.

April 14th, 2014
Wonderful Place
My biggest fear is getting breast cancer, since my sister was diagnosed and my aunt as well. I was told that Dr. Julie Mitnick is the top doctor in New York and so off I went. I have rarely met a kinder, more genuine and professional physician as Dr. Mitnick. I walked into the facility and the women at the front desk were friendly and reassuring. I was called in about 20 minutes after the time of my appointment which did not seem that long, as I usually wait at the hairdresser longer than that! I did need a few extra films and I know that they don't let you leave unless everything is perfect...unlike other places that call you back a few days later. At the end of the day, I can honestly say that Dr. Mitnick is one of a kind...a gem and I would recommend her to all.

March 27th, 2014
breast cancer found early
I was 43 years old when I was diagnosed with early breast cancer on a routine screening mammogram at Murray Hill Radiology. My cancer was very small, and I have been told that I am very lucky that it was found. My cancer was immediately biopied at Murray Hill Radiology. The staff was amazing and helped me get to the surgeon for treatment. I am fine today, and appreciate the professional and kind care I received from Julie Mitnick and all the staff at Murray Hill Radiology.

January 20th, 2014
You should be able to find a better doctor
I filed a formal grievance with Murray Hill Radiology, copy to Medicare, concerning payment of fees; threatening action via a collection agency, and the denial of services. The account receivable administrator stated that my wife could no longer obtain services from this clinic because of a dispute over billing, which they would send it to a collection agency, an amount less than $50.00 of invoices totaling more than $1,700.00 We have been receiving services from Murray Hill Radiology for more than ten years with no problem. A few years ago, they told us that our provider, Julie S. Mitnick would no longer accept Medicare payment and they transferred my wife to Orna Hadar. They told us she would accept the Medicare rate. At our last visit, they gave us two invoices, one correctly reflecting the Medicare charges, the other required upfront payment of more than a $1,000.00 before they would see my wife. She had no choice at the time in accepting these conditions as they were doing a biopsy on a suspected malignant growth. We subsequently requested a corrected invoice. This has resulted in a dispute with the billing department of Murray Hill Radiology, which we are unable to resolve. I would not recommend this clinic under any circumstances.

September 8th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Mitnick is excellent, kind and caring. Her Clinical judgement is exceptional. Everyone in the office is wonderful. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Mitnick. I recently had an issue that Dr. Mitnick diagnosed. She ordered tests immediately as needed and delivered the results to me kindly and explained everything to me so I could understand.

June 22nd, 2012
She's the best and well worth the wait
Dr. mitnick is the greatest radiologist ever. She's quite expensive and does not accept insurance, although you will receive something back from your own insurance if you submit it. There's also a pretty long wait. So why go to her? Only because she will save your life. And do it with the most beautiful smile you ever saw.

July 2nd, 2010
Simply the Best!
I've been going to Dr. Mitnick for regular mammograms for years. When she detected breast cancer, she mobilized everyone into action. I had a biopsy and diagnosis in her office that day, she found a surgeon who took my insurance, and was supportive all the way through. It's been 10+ years since the surgery, and she remains the doctor who's my first line of defense.