A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Mladic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Mladic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mladic graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mladic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mladic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Mladic practice?
Dr. Julie Mladic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.