Dr. Julie Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 24th, 2013
wonderful
Dr. Moore is very personable. Great at explaining everything. The office is very organized and clean. I was seen on time and and scheduling was easy. The staff very nice and efficient.

January 25th, 2012
Dr. Moore has been both my dermatologist and my husband's dermatologist for many, many years. In EVERY aspect of what we want for our medical care -- both in her skill and in her "bedside manner" -- she excels. We both highly recommend her.

July 1st, 2011
The doctor came highly recommended and the desk staff are nice and competent. I was put off as she didn't wash her hands and put a little germ-X on the tips of her fingers. Who and what did she touch last?She used liquid nitrogen to burn off a growth and told me to put a bandaid on it later. A scab would form and later fall off. I left and 15 minutes later it hurt like all get out. I put a bandaid on it and 2 days later removed it. I had a dime sized blister for a growth that was maybe 3mm in size. I called the office and they said that was good. I now have a red spot on my leg about the size of a cigarette butt that will probably fade.I suggest going to an office that has soap and uses it. Doctors that don't wash their hands disgust me. I don't know why I didn't have the courage to leave.