Dr. Julie Morelock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 11th, 2013
The Best!
I'm so very fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Morelock's since she started practicing at Saline. Her professionalism, intelligence, compassion, kindness and wonderful ability to actually partner with patients in our healthcare, has been consistent all the years I've known her. I have such high regard, respect and appreciation for her as a doctor who truly puts humanity and her patients first. This is rare and I hope she always knows just how much she is appreciated!! Thank you Dr. Morelock, and may you continue to be blessed as you bless us with your care.

October 8th, 2012
fantastic,She knows about most everthing and you can tell she keeps up on her education and she is very intersted in you and your quality of life. she does her homework knows why you are there and has a plan, knowe medications and how the work or dont work with each other. we have never been helped by a doctor like we have with Dr. Morelock,

April 19th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Morelock's for about three or four years. I'm so happy that I found her! She is very friendly and understanding. When your talking, she actually listens and respects you. She goes above and beyond to make sure your comfortable with your care. I highly recommend her!

December 3rd, 2009
One of the finest Doctors in the Saline- Ann Arbor area. Very willing to work with patients and has an open mind! She is very intelligent and always has time to listen to me!