A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Nangia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Nangia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Nangia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nangia graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nangia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Rani Nangia MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Nangia practice?
- Dr. Julie Nangia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Nangia practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.