Dr. Julie Neely Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Neely?

Would Not Recommend

Posted on December 10th, 2013

If you are sick and/or injured and are looking for a diagnosis, then you may want to consider going to a different doctor. I left my appointment knowing just as much as I knew when I was going in. Her diagnosis was "it could be this or it could be that", and she never did any tests to confirm anything that she had told me. When I asked more questions about her idea of what was going on, she got on the defense. I am a pre-medical student, so I know enough about the field to know that she should have done more than what was done. She was not very courteous, and seemed to want to get me out of her examining room as quick as possible. I felt like she did not listen to my story and what was going on. She took a few notes, but did not take any time to put them all together to look at the big picture. Overall, my experience was horrible and I will be visiting another doctor in town for a more accurate diagnosis. I am not one who normally writes reviews, but when I initially googled her prior to my appointment, I could not find anything about her other than her schooling. I wish I had a review to read beforehand because I would not have even wasted my time going to her.

Dr. Neeley is the best MD at VT

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Neeley has been helpful with treating a couple chronic conditions that I have. She's listened to my concerns, taken the time to work with me ...

Dr. Julie Neeley

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Dr. Neeley demonstrate to the students that seek her service a very uncaring attitude. My reason for this statement is because I have seen her twice ...

Posted on September 15th, 2015