A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Neidich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Neidich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neidich graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Neidich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Neidich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Neidich practice?
- Dr. Julie Neidich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Neidich practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Paterson Pediatricians.