Dr. Julie Newburg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 17th, 2015
She doesn't listen to her patients. She is very abrupt and rude.

March 25th, 2015
big mistake
My daughter had surgery for adnoids, tonsilectomy, and tubes put in her ears, and its been a nightmare, my daughter has had 3 surgeriea now, they just repaired one ear because tube fell out to early, so it left a hole, during surgery they took other tube out and, instead of repairing that ear as well, she left it with a hole and wants to do yet another surgery to repair that one inatead of doing them both, so now my daughter is in pain, and has to go through it again within 6 months. I would not recommend her, seeing her and having my daughter go through all these surgeries, was a big mistake, and i truly regret it, she is not a competant doctor.

February 13th, 2015
Don't take your kids here...
Absolutely horrible. This woman is a pill pusher and she doesn't even do proper exams.

May 8th, 2013
Very Impressed
Dr. Newberg consistently demonstrates compassion. She makes sure to follow up with patients after appointments, tests, etc. She does not leave her patients hanging wondering what the next step will be. Her bed side manner is wonderful!

March 6th, 2011
She did a procedure and left something in my upper sinus that caused my nose to run nonstop for over a week, even when I tried to sleep. When I tried to tell her about this she cut me off mid sentence and insisted it was allergies. When the stints were removed I didn't see a big change. When I tried to tell her she again cut me off mid sentence and insisted the results were great. She also gave a strong antibiotic that wiped out my digestive bacteria and is causing problems for me. Antibiotics should not be taken if there is no infection.

November 11th, 2010
great outcome after sinuplasty
have had seen several ENTs in the past and had a great experience with this new technology

January 14th, 2010
Went in for several follow up appointments and surgery. She is an excellent doctor and I am very pleased with the outcome.

August 18th, 2009
She operated on me twice. Had excellent results and very easy recovery. Would highly recomend her to anyone needing her skills.

May 17th, 2009
Newburg performed a surgery on me and said she would use heavy sutures since the tissue would have a memory. When they were removed the tissue went back to its original position. I told Newburg there was no change after my surgery and she tried to convince me things looked much better even though I can see they haven't changed. I regret having this surgery with her.