Learn more about Dr. Julie Norley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Norley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Norley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Norley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Norley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Norley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Norley practice?
- Dr. Julie Norley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Norley practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.