A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Norley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Norley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Norley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Norley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Norley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Norley practice?
Dr. Julie Norley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.