Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Not open to physical contact show details Not open to physical contact
Dec 17th, 2015

Seemed distant. Was reluctant to touch me, because she kept apologizing about how cold her hands were. VERY STRANGE !!!!! Office staff was not helpful.

Dec 8th, 2015

I'm incredibly grateful that such a great PCP accepts Medicare. Great bedside manner, great listener & a great communicator. It's very easy to get an appt with her or her NP on short notice. She and her office are VERY on top of things. Clean, proper, thorough, timely responses & great organization.

Julie the best doctor in the world show details Julie the best doctor in the world
May 27th, 2015

she is the brightest most caring and really concerned about the patients problems or needs. Without hesitation I can say that she is the best doctor I ever had in my 74 years of life.

Patti show details Patti
May 14th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!! Listens carefully. She will be terribly missed!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
May 9th, 2012

I have NEVER had a doctor like Julie Norley. She referred me to a surgeon who scheduled surgery (and Dr. Norley would not be attending). At the end of the day of my surgery I woke up in my hospital room and there was Dr. Norley ... checking on me. My complete family was so impressed with her that they all changed their primary physican to her. She's amazing. She really cares about you personally along with your health. I love Dr. Norley and hate to see her leave me. Where ever she is going they are so fortunate to have her. Best to you Dr. Norley.

Dec 16th, 2011

Great doctor.......will not even see anyone else. look years for a great prime doctor