A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne O'Brien MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Julie O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie O'Brien practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.