Learn more about Dr. Julie Okeefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Okeefe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okeefe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Okeefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Okeefe, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeefe graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Okeefe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Okeefe MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Julie Okeefe practice?
- Dr. Julie Okeefe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Okeefe practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Prince Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, MD and Solomons, MD.
See Prince Frederick Internists and Prince Frederick Endocrinologists.