Learn more about Dr. Julie Okeefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Okeefe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Okeefe, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeefe graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Okeefe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Okeefe MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Julie Okeefe practice?
- Dr. Julie Okeefe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Okeefe practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Prince Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, MD and Solomons, MD.
See Prince Frederick Internists and Prince Frederick Endocrinologists.