Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Olson
Dr. Julie Olson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, MN, with another office in Brainerd, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olson is affiliated with Austin Medical Center and Austin Medical Center - Mayo Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, MN.
Dr. Artur Krupa
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, MN 0 mi
Dr. Meera Krishnan
Austin, MN 0 mi38
Dr. Sumit Madan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Austin, MN 0 mi10