Dr. Julie Otten Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Dr Julie Otten is a wonderful doctor!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor, and helped me with all of my many complex issues I will always have. I have been seeing her for 5 years now. She takes her time with me, and I believe she does with every patient, and that may cause her to run behind sometimes, but I would rather wait, then to feel rushed , like just a number! I will always struggle with the conditions I have, but she has improved my life a great deal, I trust her, and know she really cares. Patty in the front office is the only nice one, the others are rather rude, thanks Patty. Thank you DR Otten! For helping me to live a better life!

Posted on October 30th, 2016