- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Appropriate Followup
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Julie Paddock?
August 15th, 2016SUCK Doctor
February 13th, 2013Great Doctor
December 31st, 2011excellent doctor
July 25th, 2011
- Wait time was consistently long, 20 min+; - Staff and office manager were not professional. Call their office number, it is hard to navigate, and up to date, it still says you would need to call the "new" number, even you are calling the correct one which is about 2 years "new"; - Doctor tend to order unnecessary medical tests and diagnosing seems almost not easy;- Last and not least, there was a time the pharmacist questioned that my prescribed antibiotics was wrong, it should be generally 7 days for that type, but I was given 50+. It turned out it was the wrong type of antibiotics.
April 16th, 2009
September 9th, 2015
July 18th, 2014
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides