Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by JT on Feb 13th, 2013

I love Dr. Paddock. She is very easy to talk to about health issues and has good suggestions on managing my health. She is very thorough in her work up and asks the right questions. I have recommended Dr. Paddock to many friends.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Paddock is a excellent doctor. She gives exceptional care. She is very caring and listens to you. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jul 25th, 2011

- Wait time was consistently long, 20 min ; - Staff and office manager were not professional. Call their office number, it is hard to navigate, and up to date, it still says you would need to call the "new" number, even you are calling the correct one which is about 2 years "new"; - Doctor tend to order unnecessary medical tests and diagnosing seems almost not easy;- Last and not least, there was a time the pharmacist questioned that my prescribed antibiotics was wrong, it should be generally 7 days for that type, but I was given 50 . It turned out it was the wrong type of antibiotics.

by Alejandra Duflos on Apr 16th, 2009

She was very nice and caring! I will continue to see her.

Mar 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

New to the area, I went to Flatiron Family Practice a few times in 2007 because they are very close to work. My doctor was Julie Paddock. I'd pick the first appointment in the morning at 8:30. She would show up around 8:45 then try to rush me to make up t

Read Full Review at yahoo.com