Dr. Julie Papatheofanis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Papatheofanis?

February 7th, 2017

Wonderful Caring Takes Time Dr from MN

I was referred to Dr. Julie a few years ago and I enjoy seeing her. Just a wonderful, caring, smart Dr.. Excellent follow up with the Lab Work and makes you feel important. Her best advice for exercise... We want HAPPY ENDORPHINES.. Yes, Dr. I want Happy Endorphines! Just LOVE HER!

June 19th, 2016

Keep Looking.

Never been here before. Will never go again. Keep looking - you have been warned.

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Julie was the most attentive physician I have seen in decades.. Takes the time to listen,. So caring and compassionate, charming, engaging, and knowledgeable. Cannot recommend her highly enough.

March 10th, 2013

Completely inaccurate diagnosis. Did not spend time understanding the issues I had nor examine me visually. Based on a urine test insisted I had urinary infection when I didn't, confirmed by OB GYN and urologist. Then continued to insist that I take antibiotics contrary to other specialists. furthermore, did not have any personal follow up care. Terrible. I would not recommend her.

November 2nd, 2010

THE BEST

Dr. Julie, as she is known by her many returning patients for an obvious reason, is without a doubt the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor any one could ask for. I have referred her to many of my friends and each and every one has thanked me many times over. Don't look any further if you are seeking medical help. She will treat as an internal medicine doctor and will refer you when necessary. She truly is the best, and I thank her many many years of trusting service as my Doctor.

September 15th, 2010

Love Dr. Julie

I have been a patient of Dr. Julie for about 13 years now. I trust her completely. She has always been kind and caring with all my problems. She has always referred me out when necessary. Her office no longer takes my insurance, but I chose to still see her because I do not want to see another doctor.

May 15th, 2017