Overall Review

August 21st, 2016
es una exelente doctora me atiende a mi y a mi hija la recomiendo

June 26th, 2016
Not very caring…
Dr. Pass was very very careless and had NO interest in what I had to say about my symptoms and what I was thinking. She had a lot to say about what other things it could be and what other doctors and tests I should try even after telling her I had already done those. Very disappointed. Waste of time and money.

July 16th, 2015
Very personable and very knowledgeable. Dr Pass rocks!

April 1st, 2015
Love her! She's wonderful.

October 2nd, 2013
Good visit as usual
I had a good visit with Dr. Pass at one of her offices that I don't usually go to. Although this office was very crowded, I only waited 5 minutes to see her. She was very thorough and explained things to me, even taking the time to show me graphics regarding my condition on her computer. I have been going to her for years and have no plans on changing even though my new primary doctor's office could very well do my annual exam. I find her very knowledgeable and professional.

August 30th, 2013
Dr. Pass
I just gave birth 2 weeks ago, Dr. Pass was amazing throughout my whole pregnancy. She was thorough, made me feel comfortable, and is compassionate about what she does. Yes, the practice does kind of rush you in and out however, I really didnt feel like sitting in the Dr office all day so the rushing was fine with me. At the end of every appointment she would ask if I had any questions and if I did - she would answer them. I was actually disappointed when I was told that Dr. Pass wasn't in call when I went into labor but Dr. Carlson was amazing as well! I would totally recommend either one of them for your prenatal care. :)

July 5th, 2013
I never fill out feedback forms, but found my experience with Dr. Pass to be so excellent, that I wanted others to know. I'm not a fan of large practices in general and did not like the crowded waiting room. However, the front desk staff were very nice and I had a very short wait time. Dr. Pass spent a long time listening to me, answered all my questions, and gave me all the options regarding my symptoms. She was friendly, easy to talk to, and never made me feel rushed. I will be switching to her for all my future ob/gyn needs!

April 3rd, 2013
Refreshing
After seeing another Doctor in the same practice last year, I was pleased to have someone actually spend time with me. She was extremely personable and helped me to feel at ease.

January 18th, 2013
Dr. Pass is the WORST!!!
My experience with this practice is mixed. Some good, some bad. The midwife looked like she rolled out of bed and carries herself as though she doesn't want to be there. Dr. Pass has the absolute worst bedside manner that I've ever experienced in my life, from any physician. She is very rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, and physically rough. Not only did she not ask if I had any questions, when I tried to get her attention to go over my concerns, she rushed out of the room without even letting me finish a sentence. I cried after leaving the office. I don't recommend anyone going to see her for any reason EVER. There are much better options available within that practice and elsewhere.

June 28th, 2011
WORST PRACTICE EVER
his has been the worst experience I have ever had in a practice. This is my first pregnancy. I never fill these out but I'm going to in hopes that it stops new Moms from going to this awful place. First impression- beautiful office. It was all downhill from there. The midwife ordered a blood test to confirm my pregnancy. A nurse came in 45 minutes later telling me that the midwife had never told her to come in.....(glad I didn't come with anything scheduled after.) I then told the nurse I was squeemish about blood. She proceeded to talk about how blood makes noises sometimes when she draws and describe in detail what she was doing (I started to pass out.) My insurance company told me everything should be completely covered yet I paid over $100 per visit ($110 for first visit, $185 second visit and $165 the third.) When I asked why each time I got different answers. One person told me that I was paying towards my delivery, someone else told me it was going towards my deductible....and finally when I talked to the coordinator when I was so fed up she told me that it hadn't gone towards either and she couldn't tell me where the money had gone. Even though I have lost about $500 it is worth it to get rid of this awful place. Each time I called with a problem, including pregnancy confirmation it took the nurse on call at least a day to call back (the pregnancy confirmation 3.....the doctor told me to expect a call the next day.) On my third prenatal visit the doctor told me that the previous midwife had forgotten to tell me and order genetic testing. In the end....none of my visits were considered "prenantal" so that my insurance would cover, and nothing was applied towards my deductible. When you call with any questions, expect to be transferred 3 times by rude receptionists and disconnected. In order to get a nurse to call back you must call and leave countless messages before someone will get back to you. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. I read all of the awful reviews after I left. IT was my own stupid fault for not doing research. I am trying a new doctor (Sara Bernstein.) So far everything is 100% covered by my insurance (funny since apparently visits that my insurance said should have been totally covered were not with the previous office. DO not let yourself become the cattle that this office herds in. Nobody in the office communicates. Doctors do not communicate with each other. You are shuffled through quickly. My first ultrasound was probably about 3 minutes....what a nightmare. Again, I never fill these surveys out. I am doing this to hopefully help women from going to this horrible place.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. Pass is a bad/unfriendly/inconsiderate Doctor
She was the worst doctor ever. Her bedside manner is horrible, she has absolutely no idea how to speak to patients. I will never ever go back there again

January 31st, 2011
NEVER EVER CHOOSE THIS PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!
This is our first pregnancy, and upon hearing a recommendation from two of our friends we tried this practice. First thing first, your front staff is horrible, they should be fire immediately. I've never experience such horrible bedside manners from any medical personnel in my life!!! I called to make an appointment for a follow up check, and they have no idea what I was talking about after looking up my records! Then after telling them the situation, they have the nerve to be rude to me!!! Secondly, I have to wait on an average of 30+ minutes every time to see the doctor!!! I've been to three visits so far, and I've only seen the doctor at the most 5 minute for each visits!! To make matter worse, since this is a "practice" the doctor that I see regularly might not even be the doctor that's going to deliver my baby! I will never go see this "practice" ever in my life again. If you value a caring practice, don't choose this one. If you want to feel like a shopper at "walmart" feel free to choose this practice.