Dr. Julie Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016

Excellence

I am so pleased with Dr. Patel. She is so smart, efficient, and diagnosed my immne deficiency quickly.. My treatment needed was started quickly and for the first time in many years I feel very well....

April 1st, 2016

Best Dr ever!

I could not even begin to tell you how awesome Dr Patel is! She spends so much time with me and goes above and beyond! She is not overbooked like so many drs these days! She is truly a rare find! I have been to so many drs that could not help me. She did! She has not given up on me as so many drs have! She is incredibly intelligent and remembers details of myself from visit to visit. I was a big puzzle with so many health problems. She has put the puzzle pieces together for me. She has called and emailed me personally. Her bedside manner is also remarkable! Dr Patel is a shining example of what other drs should strive to be! I'm beyond blessed to call her my dr!

March 14th, 2016

Awesome

Excellent Dr. and specialist! Dr. Patel is very intelligent and if she doesn't know the answer to a complicated health problem then she will research and find out. Her bedside manner is impeccable! She followers thru very thoroughly to give you the best care for your health. I highly recommend her!!

January 15th, 2016

Great Staff compassionate, under standing

Dr. Julie Patel is the best Doctor I have seen in a longtime. She takes time to Listen and look over all your paperwork. If she does not know what is wrong she will find someone that dose and make the appt. her self and tries to stay in the loop if other Doctors co-operate. If not she will get the info she needs for any cases she working. She start will your worst problem and work down from there.

October 15th, 2015

Awesome

I have seen so many Drs that couldn't or wouldn't help me. She did! She listens and goes above and beyond for me. She makes phone calls to talk to radiologist. Sends you to the best for X-rays, following up with everything. She has called me personally several times to ask questions. She TRULY listens and spends a great amount of time with me! I can't begin to tell you how glad I am I have her!

September 9th, 2015

I am a newly diagnosed CVID patient... This begins my journey.... I feel I am in really good hands.....

August 28th, 2015

She is very caring and concerned about her patients

February 19th, 2013

Dr. Patel and her staff have been so wonderful to me. They are prompt, professional and gentle. I so appreciate such a dedicated staff. She has explained my treatment and monitors my health so that I can have the best quality of care for me. She asks good questions and answers my questions sometimes researching for answers if she doesn't know the right answer or approach. I have receive referrals to other physicians if needed. Sh approaches her patents as a whole person to customize care and see me as person not just my Lupus. Thank you for allowing me a chance to voice my thoughts.

November 9th, 2011