Dr. Julie Peek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2010
Dr. Julie Peek and her Staff are Wonderful!!!
My son is 18yrs old now and he has been seen by Dr. Peek and her staff since he was approx. 2yrs old and we Love her AND her Staff dearly!! I am a single mom and I took my son to countless pediatricians when he was very young and no one was ever able to help me with my very sick child. Dr. Peek was the doctor who diagnosed him with Asthma and treated him for years. I am forever Grateful to her for that!! Dr. Peek and her Nurses know us by our names and treat us with such courtesy every time we see them! I asked my son, who is now in College, if he wanted to change doctors because of his age and he told me " Definitely NOT"!

September 15th, 2010
If u go to Julie Peek please bring a blanket to keep your baby warm. Every time i go to Julie Peek we are there at least one hour and thirty minutes to two hours. They wait 15 to 30 minutes to call your child's name, and then when you are called to the back they have you undress them to check there vital signs and then you are waitning in this cold room for at least 45 to one hour for her to come in. On top of that she has a blonde headed nurse that has a very smart mouth so watch out for her, cause she make the visit even worse..