Dr. Julie Pena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Pena?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 12th, 2017

In and out in about 2 hours.

Very quick procedure and courteous staff

September 12th, 2017

BEST DOC IN TOWN!!!

Dr Pena has hand selected the best team around. These folks are very professional but also very friendly. They treat you loke family!

May 31st, 2017

Referred

I was referred To Dr Pena and was grateful for that. She removed skin cancer with ease and no pain. At the time i had a toothache, it's next. No pain what so ever from surgery and her assistants were very professional also. I would highly recommend Dr Pena for sure........

May 23rd, 2017

Love Love Love

I've tried everything to get my skin cleared up. Been to most doctors in Middle Tennessee. Skin Solutions has the best doctors and PAs! They listen and work with you to get the results you want!

May 22nd, 2017

Do not go here for Mohs Surgery

I wish I read this site and others about Dr. Pena's lack of training in Mohs surgery. She never did a fellowship and it's obvious. I went to another Mohs surgeon for my next issue and the difference in quality of care and surgical technique is vast. I've now left Dr. Pena and visit another fellowship trained Mohs surgeon in Nashville. To quote Dr. Pena from below: "In addition to Dr. Pena's Dermatology residency, she completed a Pathology residency. These eight years of training after her medical school graduation gave her the same skill set that a one year MOHs fellowship receives." If it's the same thing, then why would they call it different things? Pathology does NOT equal a Mohs fellowship, as is obvious on my face. :(

February 13th, 2017

Don't waste your time elsewhere. Hands down the most well trained and smartest dermatologist in middle Tennessee. I went for medical and cosmetic procedures. I am impressed and will be sending everyone I know here

February 8th, 2017

Rash is gone!

Thank you so much for helping me!!!

January 18th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR

August 15th, 2016

Im so grateful for Dr.Pena

I am so happy I went with Dr.Pena. I have been struggling for a entire year. I have had 3 biopsies, hospitalized, been to ER monthly, been on several antibiotics, ointments, vitamins, changed my diet, tried several anti-depressants. It kept me locked up in my home not enjoying my family. I became extremely depressed because my once clear skin had become full of lesions that swelled my whole face. My children were terrified of me. I had several "answers" to my problem. Each time leaving feeling hopeful. I was told I had herpes and had to take Valtrex, that made me horribly sick but I continued because I wanted a resolution so bad. Then I was told I may have Lupus, and MRSA. So needless to say for a year I was a wreck. I didn't wait long, her staff was amazing, I felt no pressure to buy products. But-after 2 days of using her skin care Likewise.. My face looked AMAZING!!!! Thank you Dr. Pena!!

May 25th, 2016

Excellent group!

Was referred to Dr. Pena and her group and am so glad that I followed thru on referral. From the minute I walked in until the time I left, the appointment was effortless and informative. Entire staff performed as a well organized and friendly group. I work for doctor's myself and was very impressed with everything in this office.

April 7th, 2016

Horrible experience. Literally the doctor was in and out in 2 minutes.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry for your experience. We welcome your input. Please contact us and ask for our Director of Patient Happiness. We want to ensure that you have received the care you need with us or somewhere else. Moreover, we want to continually help our providers understand their shortcomings as they begin each day trying to do the best they can for their patients.

SHOW

December 6th, 2015

Weird interactions

Staff looks miserable and this is the weirdest bedside manner Doctor ever.

Doctor's Response

Our staff constantly and openly expresses their enthusiasm to our management team. We did have one belligerent employee who was relieved of her position on Friday, December 4th, 2015. While her bedside manner may be weird to you, most of our patients enjoy her direct, educational, and easy to understand interactions.

SHOW