A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Penzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Penzner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Penzner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Penzner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Penzner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Beth Penzner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Penzner practice?
- Dr. Julie Penzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Penzner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.